Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Camera fun

I have a new camera. Well, I don't. But my Mom does. She's letting me use it though and I love it! I want one just like it. It's a Sony Cyber-shot, just like my old one, only this one is way better because it's 8.1 mega pixels. I've been playing with it a lot this past week, taking pictures and recording random video. Here are some of the pictures/video I've taken.

My decorated graduation cap. UTEC stands for Urban Teacher Education Center.

Our kindergarten classroom pets- silkworms.
Yes, those black things are silkworm poopies.
Silkworm video (I just had to.)

Our Ocean Life wall (The rainbow fish was my own lesson and the fish turned out great!)


There will definitely be more random pictures/video to come so come visit my blog more often. I'll probably post some pictures of my credential graduation coming up this Saturday.

Oh yeah, on another note...Nia, I just want to tell you how proud of you I am. Everytime I visit your class, I feel so proud. I really admire all you do in your teaching. Keep up the good work and please help me out when I get a job! :)

1 comment:

Joan said...

That camera takes awesome pics. I love your grad hat, that is so creative.

Holy smokes I did not know silk worms could produce pooey so large?

Your kids are so creative, I love the oceanic wall, makes me want to go to the beach =).

I'll be looking for those posts/pics.

-Joan