Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Camera Fun Part 2

I told you to frequent my blog to see more "camera fun" and I've pulled through. Here are two pictures and one video for you to enjoy (most of you will be creeped out by the last two "camera fun" items). I might be taking this camera stuff too far. You'll soon see why.

My little darlings and me.


This cockroach (or whatever it is) was getting eaten alive by ants! Trevor took this picture and it's like, the best picture ever. You can see all the individual legs of the ants!


Video of Trevor trying to put the cockroach out of its misery, complete with music and dialogue. The name of this video is, "Poor Lil' Bugga". Get it? :) Yes, one cockroach was harmed in the making of this video.


We'll soon see what the camera captures next!

2 comments:

Joan said...

lol Nice pic of the bug!

Your class is too cute! Now, I have to ask.. Do they call you Ms. Baitista? =)

cheekyLOTaroo20 said...

Yup, they call me Ms. Bautista. I don't like when teachers go by just their initial, like Ms. B. I'll never have my students call me that.