Friday, May 30, 2008

Another Hodgepodge of Sorts

Last week, Annah had a jewelry party so I got to hang out with my niece, Karlee. Look at her lips! She takes after her Aunt Lotty. :) You can't really tell in this picture, but she has her ears pierced too! I love it!

Ok, next, here's me on my last day of kindergarten. :( I'm reading a card from the kids and opening a gift from my cooperative teacher. I already miss the little darlings! That was last Friday though and I already got to see them today for a field trip to Capitol Aquarium. I forgot my camera, though. :( I'll see them in another two weeks too, for their kindergarten graduation. Can't wait!

Next day, Saturday, I had my credential program graduation. Here are some pictures. It was so much fun! Graduation was at Arco in the evening, then I went to Leatherby's for dinner, then downtown to celebrate.










Sunday night, I had a dinner at The Spaghetti Factory. After that, my friends and I went to R15 and Whiskey Wild to continue my graduation celebration.

Finally, here is Trevor giving his Akita, Chivas a bath. It was cute! Chivas is named after the alcohol, Chivas Regal, not the soccer team. (Trevor always tells people that, so I thought I'd share it too.)



On another note, I got "Carried away" last night and saw Sex and the City. I kinda had a love/hate relationship with it. (SMALL SPOILER ALERT!) I thought it showed Carrie and Miranda as way too forgiving. At the same time, I am happy with the ending. I don't know. If you're a die-hard SATC fan like me, you'll have to let me know what you think about it.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Omigosh Her baby us SOOO cute! Who is the father?

cheekyLOTaroo20 said...

Her husband's name is Jason. He's someone she used to work with.