Friday, March 14, 2008

Hodgepodge

I chose this title because the contents of this blog are going to be somewhat random.

To begin with, earlier this week the little darlings acted out Goldilocks and the Three Bears and they were in fact, darling. Here is a short video I made of some pictures and video I took with my digital camera. Sorry the first video is sideways. I didn't think about that while recording.




These next pictures are also of the little darlings. We had a "Bunny Brunch" to help celebrate Easter. It's called a Bunny Brunch because the students eat vegetables instead of cookies and cupcakes. You know, things a bunny would eat. Anyway, here are the pictures of my students with their bunny ears on.

Finally, while driving to my best friend, Autumn's house today, I noticed something weird on the sidewalk. I could tell it was some sort of animal, but couldn't tell what. As I got closer, I noticed it was a turkey. I also saw that there wasn't just one, but about 7 of them. They were huge, too. One of them looked like the granddaddy of them all. Luckily, because of the Bunny Brunch, I had my camera with me. The pictures aren't great though because the turkeys were walking around someone's lawn and I didn't want the people who lived in the house to get weirded out because some random chick was taking pictures of their house. Enjoy!












No comments: