Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

At Easter time, my family sometimes does more than just the traditional Easter egg dying. We sometimes make cascarones. To make a cascaron, you start by draining the egg parts out of a raw egg. Then you clean and dry the empty shell and fill it with confetti. Once you've covered the hole by gluing on a small piece of tissue paper, you're ready for the fun part. The fun part involves cracking the egg over someone's head and this is supposed to bring them good luck. Today, I took a few pictures of my niece cracking one of the eggs over her own head. I thought they turned out pretty cute, so I decided to post a blog to share them. Here you go...


(I thought this one was really pretty and it might just be the real reason why I posted this blog. I love it!)












Oh yeah, one more thing. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

1 comment:

norbertrevor said...

Blog more. I look at your page practically every day. You still have to edit all of my postings, don't forget. Your OCD will come in handy.

Good job on the pictures, they're aesthetically pleasing.