Saturday, July 19, 2008

Movie Update

I saw two more movies this week. The first was Kit Kittredge: An American Girl Movie (I saw it with my niece). It was super cute and historical. It was about a young girl living during the Great Depression era. It stars Little Miss Sunshine's Abigail Breslin. She looks so old in this movie! Anywho, it's a good one for any of the little darlings in your life.

The second movie I saw was The Dark Knight, starring Christian Bale. He is super hot, too! Oh yeah, and this time, Rachel Dawes (Bruce Wayne's love interest) is played by Maggie Gyllenhaal. I think she did a better job than Katie Holmes. OH! I'm missing one of the best things about this film! Heath Ledger as the Joker!! He was so good and creepy. I was sad watching him, thinking it's such a shame he won't get to make great movies anymore. Yes, I loved him in Brokeback Mountain. :) Anywho again...Go see The Dark Knight! You won't be disappointed!

I'll keep you updated on anymore movies I see!
P.S. When did I become such a late night blogger???

No comments: