Sunday, April 13, 2008

Oh yeah, one more thing.

Here are some random pictures I wanted to post. They're completely unrelated to each other, too.

I took this first picture in Old Sac today. I thought it turned out nice.


















The next three are pictures of these giant crayon boxes and crayons I made for my kindergarten class. I was so proud of them and they took me forever to make.

Each crayon is 28.5 inches long and 5 inches wide. (Just to give you an idea of how big they are.)




















































Wow. How random is my blogging for tonight? I went from The Sopranos, to Old Sac, to cutesy handmade crayon boxes. The funny thing is, I think these three things sum me up perfectly. :)

1 comment:

norbertrevor said...

"You are a latin goddess, nawmean?"